NearsEYEt®

nearseyetNearsEYEt® – Listening to yesterday, but speaking to tomorrow. The NearsEYEt module reviews, questions and helps you shed light on our 80/20 rule : discover the 20% of your business that needs changing right now and set up an ongoing review to check the pulse of the remaining 80%.

This program provides the tools and know-how to create an employee driven innovation culture; empower your people to innovate and teach them how to find profitable advantage in everything they do.

Also check out: